About Me-Welcome!

 Hello everyone! 

My name is Maliyah Bowe and I'm a sophomore at OSU and I'm in the DPP program with LBCC. I'm currently majoring in Finance. I'm from Sherwood, Oregon which is about an hour and a half away from Corvallis, so I'm able to spend time with my family sometimes on the weekends.

Although I am required to take this course, I'm interested how company's market towards their consumers, and I'm interested to learn the tricks that they use. I'm really curious to see how psychology plays a role in how marketers market themselves. 

In my free time I love to see my family, and I love to go home to see my pets (I have a dog who's almost 15 years old named Dewey, and I have a 2 year old cat named Turtle). I have started rock climbing at my time at OSU, and I've really enjoyed it, although I'm really bad at it. 

I also love to cook and bake, but since I'm living on campus I don't do it much anymore. My favorite thing to bake are cakes, as I love frosting them. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing in the News